Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is there a way to get gray, white, silver or salt & pepper hair color for my avatar?

I have seen avatars with white or gray hair and I want this for mine, at least with salt %26amp; pepper hair, to reflect the true me. All the color choices I see available, make me look too young and I'm 52, with salt %26amp; pepper hair. Just look at my real pic I use here!



Is there a way to get gray, white, silver or salt %26amp; pepper hair color for my avatar?

when your at the site to change your avatar, there's a search box, just type in gray hair, or maybe your looking for certain color eye's or some jewelry, type it in and see what they have to offer to make you look the way u want..... :)



Is there a way to get gray, white, silver or salt %26amp; pepper hair color for my avatar?

Just keep using your real pic?



Is there a way to get gray, white, silver or salt %26amp; pepper hair color for my avatar?

maybe what your picture looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report