Friday, June 18, 2010

How can a black person get their hair to be just like white peoples?

you can alter your hair texture, but your genes will always be the same.



Do you come from an ethnic background or mix,? well I suggest you go to www.exoticallure.com that's what I use. My hair is growing an inch per month.My hair should be waist length by the end of this year. It's growing like crazy. Check out the website when you get a chance. My skin is flawless and it glows. My nails are long too. It contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, protein, oils, and etcc. It's for ethnic hair. Hair becomes stronger and healthier.



If you also want natural hair or a relax look without the burn and the chemicals check out www. freshlook.com... use natural products like www.carolsdaughter.com for your hair.



All of these products are popilar, healthy, natural , and very safe. I'm also using jojoba oil for my hair. It cleans the pores and adds luster for healthy growth. Have a good day



How can a black person get their hair to be just like white peoples?

its a genetic thing and it wont happen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report