Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I neutralize the yellow/white in my hair?

My natural haircolor is dark brown. I had highlights done in October. Turned out blonde, and I wanted medium brown color. I tried to dye highlights darker and my roots were perfect, but the rest was lighter as if no color was grabbed. I bleached highlights again, and colored with dark color and hair came out greenish at first, and now is yellow/white color and very damaged.



How do I neutralize the yellow/white in my hair?

My first question is this: Did you consult with anyone with knowledge and experience before going on this little adventure?



secondly, You did not mention how long ago this took place.



thirdly, what kind of products did you use and where did you purchase them. If you got it at your local 5 %26amp; 10 then no wonder it's a hot mess. You go to a drug store to purchase drugs. You go to a grocery store to purchase groceries. You go to a BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE to purchase color and get expert advice. (gets off soap box) I do not recommend you do anything more to your hair for at least a month. If you are at the yellow/white stage you are just a step away from your hair turning to mush. And then you are in big big trouble. I recommend as another answer did that you go to Sally's. Buy a 16oz container of Effective Care and do daily treatments to help rebuild your hair. Once a week shampoo and put on the effective care and a processing cap and either sit under a dryer or use a hair dryer to heat things up a bit. Or do your house work. This will open up the cuticle and allow it to work from the inside of your hair shaft. When you rinse it out about an hour later do it with tepid water. This rinses your hair and seals the cuticle. Hot water is damageing to your hair. The rest of the time do it when you get in the shower. shampoo, apply the Effective Care, pin up your hair and finish your shower rinsing your hair last in warm water. Also a product called Regenal. Its a ph normalizer. use that once a week. It takes your hair back to it's normal ph balance. Also get a good moisturizing shampoo. If you are using Pantene, Suave, or any of it's brethern.....throw that crap away. It to will damage your hair as it coats your hair with wax and clogs your pours. When you feel your hair is ready GO TO A PROFESSIONAL. They will be better able to help you than anyone here in the answer rooms.



How do I neutralize the yellow/white in my hair?

If you can find a product called White Mink...It's wonderful.



How do I neutralize the yellow/white in my hair?

Jhirmack Silver Shampoo, you should still be able to find it at like Walgreens or Walmart. And if they have the conditioner get that too!



How do I neutralize the yellow/white in my hair?

Scissors.



How do I neutralize the yellow/white in my hair?

TRY USING SOME INFUSIUM 23 FOR THE DAMAGE ALONG WITH SOME MANE AND TAIL HAIR REPLENISHER. AS FOR THE COLOR, GO TO YOUR LOCAL SALLY'S HAIR SUPPLY AND GET SOME PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM ONE OF THE STYLISTS THERE. GOOD LUCK!



How do I neutralize the yellow/white in my hair?

aww im sorry .. wait a little while and use a recovery shampoo then when you hair is healthy try dyeing it again



How do I neutralize the yellow/white in my hair?

Take all the packages and your pride (and money) and seek the help of a Hair care professional. Tell them everything you did, write it down first, you might get nervous there and leave something out. Sometimes this even happens to them. Get the problem straightened out so you can hold your head up high. Good Luck. :)



How do I neutralize the yellow/white in my hair?

buy a toner, it will help neutralize the yellow.



And Do Not dye it again for at least a month let it rest after you have used the toner try going and getting a hot oil treatment to help it get back into condition

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report