Friday, June 18, 2010

I am white w/freckles and natrual red hair, what color make-up can I wear and whats the best brand.?

As a redhead with fair skin and blue eyes, I advise going for the peaches and cream look, or try pinks. "Cool" color tones look best on our skin type.



Soft tones are best. Use a light foundation, soft blushes and eye shadow, and translucent powder. Go for a natural look.



Red lipstick, or bright pink looks awful on us! And remember, less is more!



I am white w/freckles and natrual red hair, what color make-up can I wear and whats the best brand.?

42



I am white w/freckles and natrual red hair, what color make-up can I wear and whats the best brand.?

I would go into a department store makeup counter and have them match your skin tones, you can usually get a whole makeover for free.



I am white w/freckles and natrual red hair, what color make-up can I wear and whats the best brand.?

Being a beuty adviser I would suggest you not to use very heavy dark make up... already you have quite a vibrant hair colour... and you should really apply light make up like foundation mixed with little moisturiser which suites your skin. Little touch of face powder (lose) to give a matt and perfect look... never go for pink blusher... try to use very soft colours like peach or light orange... eye colours you can use like.. bronze, see green, apricot.. with a hint of kajal pencil. dont forget to put mascara...



lip colours should be transparent... either neutral cream shade or light glossy chest nut:)



you will look young and fresh.. people with red hair should never tie up their hair...



I am white w/freckles and natrual red hair, what color make-up can I wear and whats the best brand.?

Clinique or Clarins. Don't try to look tanned ; it is best I think



I am white w/freckles and natrual red hair, what color make-up can I wear and whats the best brand.?

try bare minerals - it is a powder makeup that looks transluscent and still gives coverage. There is a package for light skin. All makeups have SPF in them.



I am white w/freckles and natrual red hair, what color make-up can I wear and whats the best brand.?

I am very similar except I have strawberry blonde hair. I have noticed that cool colors work best. Like light blue eye shadow and brown eyeliner. Don't use anything to bright because it will make you look washed out. Be careful when using black eyeliner, it can do the same thing. Personally I try to appreciate my skintone (I am extremely fair) and emphasizing it with neutral colors. They seem to go well with everything and they are flattering.



I am white w/freckles and natrual red hair, what color make-up can I wear and whats the best brand.?

I would go simple. Find a foundation that is light to balance out your tone. Use a rosy blush. Sheer pinks or corals with gloss will look great on your lips. Add some brown mascara and eyeliner if you choose.



I am white w/freckles and natrual red hair, what color make-up can I wear and whats the best brand.?

well a good affordable brand to me is covergirl and maybeline.N.Y.C stuff is super cheap but i don't like some of there cosmectics that much.Nice light pastel colours can pump up your fair skin.A little bit of light green looks cool to on fair skin/redheads.My friend is super fair and light pastel purple looks so great it really suits her.A shimmery gold looks good on all skin types.I think it's made by wet'n'wild.I never use really expensive brands like Lancome or whatever.I go Walmart and get what i need there.But Sally Hansen is awesome its a bit more pricy but well worth the investment.



Brands of make-up i have try are



Covergirl-pretty good not to pricy the performance of some make-up i was pleased with.



N.Y.C-argh some of it suck big time the masscara was crap it didn't work good on me like the other brands.There eye-shadows and liner are ok there very cheap and afordable but the masscara sucked.



Sally Hansen-love it bit pricy .But did the overall job well done.There concealers rock! smooth i would recomend it



Physics formula-Great even better then Sally Hansen much more expensive there shadows and masscara rock so freaking hard and do a good job yes! there expensive it may seem a bit over price worth investment i promise



Rimmel-i like them there good some masscara sucks except for volume boost that work pretty good on me.



Maybeline-enjoying there mascara alot i usually get mascara from them since there not badly priced.



L'oreal paris-good equally good to maybeline more priced but there shadows are very bold and nice.I hate there lipsticks thou .



Revlon-I used a mascara from there and it was even worst the N.Y.C it was crap there eyeglide shadow gave me a big freaking eye infection.I never really liked them arghh bad experinces



those are all the brands i used so far



as for what makeup goes best for you i say the light pretty pastels will rock your world big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report