Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I get "White People's" hair?

I have black people's hair, and i want white people's hair. Any suggestions? Know any Products? Price doesnt matter.



How do I get "White People's" hair?

閳俱儮娅旈埦锔规珪 I normally don't answer questions like these meaning that you want something that has to do with Genetics, DNA that is what is called and I think that you should be proud of who you are and what you are instead of trying so hard to be different maybe you should experiment with your hair and texture to see what style you think looks cute on you, and when you find the right one stick with it. It is not good to try to be something or someone your not, You are beautiful and once you find that out you will not want to be something other than what you are. I would like you to think about the questions that you ask before you posting them because this question is setting a bad example for teen-agers that are trying to figure out who they are. I hope that I have helped you because I really did try. 閳俱儮娅旈埦锔规珪



How do I get "White People's" hair?

Try a wig.



How do I get "White People's" hair?

i dont think u can change it.



How do I get "White People's" hair?

you can't change your hair. just learn to love what you've got. if money isn't a problem, go to a really great sylist and get a great new look that suits your hair.



How do I get "White People's" hair?

You cannot change the texture of your hair. Learn to be happy with what you have.



How do I get "White People's" hair?

thats sad look how u say it anyway wat race are u?



How do I get "White People's" hair?

I don't think you can change your hair that drastically. But you can check out a salon that knows about "black people's hair." They may be able to offer some treatments that will help. Please, check out the salon well though, there are already enough hair horror stories out there. You don't want to be one of them!



How do I get "White People's" hair?

Learn how to blow dry and use a straightening iron - lots of work and hard on the hair, but can make a world of difference in the texture of your hair. Use anti-poof products and a good silicone smoother.



How do I get "White People's" hair?

What do u mean?



I always wanted south African peoples hair!



How do I get "White People's" hair?

If you have very fuzzy hair, there's no real way to get the style of hair that you want. I, for instance, have very very curly and fuzzy red hair, and I've just recently come to grips with my hair texture. Anywho, though, I still always want that glamorous straightened look, so, here's what I do.



I use a shampoo and conditioner that's for dry and/or damaged hair (make sure it's salon quality), then I rub one squirt of Redken in my hair so that it will straighten easier and not fry. I would recommend a Chi striaghtener, but I have a Conair that gets the job done. So, basically, you need a good straightener. Then, straighten from the back to the top/front of your head.



If you want some nice curls, try leaving in some curlers (small sized) over night. When you take each on out, do this:



First, make sure that you start from the back. Gently seperate the curl and hair spray like you want to drown it! Then, keep repeating until you're done. Whatever you do, DO NOT BRUSH!



I hope those examples help you out, but (and I know that everyone else has said this) you really need to find something that you like about YOUR hair. Maybe there's a simply style that you can wear that you really like. Personally, I'm all for the natural look, but that's just me. Don't worry, though, you'll find something you like.



Good luck!



-Lella^_^



How do I get "White People's" hair?

you cant



How do I get "White People's" hair?

well that is our gift and im glad i have mine so good luck



How do I get "White People's" hair?

So what are you insinuating what women or men of color have "nappy hair"????Well I'll have you know that I'm black and I have fine curly hair..Most of my family does..So you need to redo your question..



How do I get "White People's" hair?

ARE YOU SERIOUS.. Oh my!! I am offended. If you want your hair straightened with body then a relaxer will do. But you are part of the most beautiful races on the planet. You should be embracing that . Our hair is Beautiful. I am very dissappointed in your question...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report