Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm white... can i get a weave put in my hair ???

i saw the oprah show, %26amp; the black woman Ellin LaVar put a weave in the girl's hair that was on the show, who happened to be black. it looked wonderful. i want one. my hair is thin %26amp; short. if so, where would i need to go to get this done? thanks for answers.



I'm white... can i get a weave put in my hair ???

Weave doesnt damage hair as much as people think if you get it done correctly. Definately find someone who specializes in hair weaving. Some regular hair dresser cant do weaves. White women can get weaves done but it looks better if its glued in. Some places will glue the hair to clips and put them in your hair or some bond it in directly. I just recommend a professional do it and and be ready to spend about $80 for a good weave.



I'm white... can i get a weave put in my hair ???

i wouldn't recommend it. thin hair can easily break and if you don't like your new look your hair might be damaged.



I'm white... can i get a weave put in my hair ???

weaves can damage hair, but if you put the right amount of product in it, its okay. You need to go to a cheap African hair supply store, get the color and length hair you want. Then, find a friend who will put it in for you, w/out laughing at your trynna be black self.



I'm white... can i get a weave put in my hair ???

whatever makes you happy and pretty.... everyone will like you if you like yourself too.



I'm white... can i get a weave put in my hair ???

most likely not, your hair probably isn't nappy enough to hold the weave for very long. It would just slip right out. That's why people with nappy hair get weaves, they look good AND don't have to brush it for months.



I'm white... can i get a weave put in my hair ???

you can get a weave most def! have your stylist go over options about different textures and types...



I'm white... can i get a weave put in my hair ???

you can get weave in some glue is bad though so either get it sewn in and if that dont work for you then try fusion extensions they are made by lord %26amp;cliff i had these and they wont damage your hair and they are good if you wash blowdry and style alot fusion is very expensive but worth it it is glue on the hair but not like any thing else on the market there are also pony tails you can get that clip on



I'm white... can i get a weave put in my hair ???

Trust me you don't want to get one,I tried it one time and it made my head itch soooo bad that I had sores on my scalp where I scrached it so much!! I don't see why anyone would want it in there head!!!!



I'm white... can i get a weave put in my hair ???

Soo many white women have weaves. You just don't know it because it looks more beweavable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report