Friday, June 18, 2010

My hair is light brown, i have tan skin(im white tho)and deep brown eyes..wut color shood i dye my h

i REALLY wunt it to be strawberry blonde..do you think it would look good??oh yeah..my hair is like 3 inches past my shoulders..HELP! PLEZZE!



My hair is light brown, i have tan skin(im white tho)and deep brown eyes..wut color shood i dye my hair?

if yer gonna dye it... make it darker... any lighter you'll look like a fake.



My hair is light brown, i have tan skin(im white tho)and deep brown eyes..wut color shood i dye my hair?

BLACK!idk bout strawberry blonde but if thats what u want go for it what have u got to lose u could dye it black after if u hate it



My hair is light brown, i have tan skin(im white tho)and deep brown eyes..wut color shood i dye my hair?

OH MY GOSH DO NOT DYE IT STRAWBERRY BLONDE! you might like it at first, but in the future when you want a different hair color, the red screws everything up! and it changes your hair color horribly. i dyed my hair what was suppose to be a dark brown-reddish color.. and that was a year ago. its now a strawberry blonde. I HATE IT! i'm naturally dirty blonde. i tried dyin it back blonde but it makes it more orangy... JUST DON'T DO IT!



from what i'm hearin from ya... go with a dark dark brown. and put maybe a caramel-like highlights in it or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report