Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why does hair turn white? I am male, 36 and half of my otherwise dark brown hair has turned white.?

There are special cells called melanocytes which create the melanin that pigments the skin and hair. For some reason, the hair melanocytes will die off, leaving the follicles unpigmented. (Air bubbles can also get into the hair shaft and block the melanin.)



There is most likely a genetic component to this - My mother and brother both went grey early, and it's a fairly common occurance in the Welsh.



Why does hair turn white? I am male, 36 and half of my otherwise dark brown hair has turned white.?

sometimes genetics play a role. look at your relatives or anyone in your family having white hair this young. i dont think stress play a role.



Why does hair turn white? I am male, 36 and half of my otherwise dark brown hair has turned white.?

Human have a lot of oxygen in their body. When they become older, this oxygen will go, for example, in your hair, like little bubbles of gas.



Those bubbles causes the grey-white look in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report