Thursday, November 26, 2009

Half white half black hair conditioner?

my son is half %26amp; half. right now his hair is cut short,but when it grows out it doesn't know which way to go. whats the best conditioner to make it comb easier?



Half white half black hair conditioner?

get a good coconut shampoo %26amp; conditioner for dry hair.



afro caribbean hair stuff is fabulous



makes the hair all soft %26amp; easy to brush through, I use Inecto



Half white half black hair conditioner?

I am biracial, and this product worked really good, and really fast for me, so I think it will work for your son. I use to have super slow growing, frizzy hair. It wouldn閳ユ獩 lie down and my curls were very tight. But, I found one really good hair growth product that I discovered while searching on this message board. The product is called GodHead Silky Smooth Hydrating Conditioner. You can buy it online at www.discoverb4a.com.



The conditioner is all-natural and contains Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Citrus Oil, Vitamin E, B Vitamins, Rosemary, and Sage閳ヮ泧nd lots of other natural hair growth ingredients. Anyways, these ingredients should be great for your son閳ユ獨 hair and make it more manageable. It made my hair softer, more manageable, and more moisturized.



I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report