Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is the television commercial with the woman with long black hair in a white winter suit & w

I think it's a shampoo or toothpaste commercial. I think she's in snow wearing an all white suit and maybe a white fur hat.



What is the television commercial with the woman with long black hair in a white winter suit %26amp; who is model?

I'm not sure if this is what you're thinking of, but Pantene Pro-V Winter Rescue products has a model with long black hair and a white coat.



What is the television commercial with the woman with long black hair in a white winter suit %26amp; who is model?

Hey Austin, I've seen her on the Pantene website, but I still don't know the full name of the 'winter rescue' woman.. But don't give up searching, someone must know who this stunning beauty is..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report