Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is it true one shouldn't pluck gray/white hair strands bec. they will just multiply?

This is what I've heard all my life!



Is it true one shouldn't pluck gray/white hair strands bec. they will just multiply?

They will not multiply. I read this in a "Hair True-False" section in a magazine.



Is it true one shouldn't pluck gray/white hair strands bec. they will just multiply?

I do! I don't know if they mutiply. I am curious.



Is it true one shouldn't pluck gray/white hair strands bec. they will just multiply?

Complete poppycock!! You have the same amount of hair follicles, they do not double because you pluck them.



Is it true one shouldn't pluck gray/white hair strands bec. they will just multiply?

No lady they do not multiply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report