Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair is puffy/ tight curls. Im black/white.I want something other then a flat iron 2 straighten i

My hair is puffy and has very very tight curls. I have tried herbal essences and other products. I dont know if it is because im white/Black but nothing works! I have tried JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! and nothing can straighten it but a straighter! I want a conditioner and shampoo that straightens my hair fully. Not leave it the same when it drys. I have gotten new products that says "starightens" and when I finally use it. It never works!! and i am very fusturated that not one thing works! I just wish somebody had a conditioner and shampoo straighter THAT REALLY DOES WORK! I need help, help plz?



My hair is puffy/ tight curls. Im black/white.I want something other then a flat iron 2 straighten it.Help plz

Omg put a relaxer in your hair.. my hair used to be really frizzy, but after putting relaxers in every now and then it has gotten straighter.



My hair is puffy/ tight curls. Im black/white.I want something other then a flat iron 2 straighten it.Help plz

Sorry hun.



we all want that. but it doesnt exist. you can get your hair chemically straightened. but that'd kill your hair.



My hair is puffy/ tight curls. Im black/white.I want something other then a flat iron 2 straighten it.Help plz

Ok, I have this problem to, i use Paul Mitchle Frizz control mixed with one pump of Bring it down from Paul Mitchle, not too expensive, Target, 20$ all together, not bad?



My hair is puffy/ tight curls. Im black/white.I want something other then a flat iron 2 straighten it.Help plz

No shampoo or conditioner does that!! ive tried it too! you should try a Japenese Straightener..Its a chemical one....its a little expensive but it never wears off until your hair grows out. look it up online. Good luck! i just got one for my birthday!



My hair is puffy/ tight curls. Im black/white.I want something other then a flat iron 2 straighten it.Help plz

When I was a kid I had really curly hair so I used to get the Toni Home perms (I don't even know if you can still get them) and instead of putting curlers in, I would just brush it straight. It didn't take all the curl out but it helped quite a bit.



Be careful though, it may dry your hair out. Good luck.



My hair is puffy/ tight curls. Im black/white.I want something other then a flat iron 2 straighten it.Help plz

i dont think they actually exist - they usually just help you if your hair is already straight or you straighten it on a regular it helps maintain your straightness ( if i can call it that )



if your tired of the iron i would suggest trying the huge ( i mean huge ) rollers and try rolling your hair at night when you get out of the shower - you would probally still have to run the straightner over it a few times in the am to smooth it out but it may cut time down on haveing to stand there and straighten your hair - but trust me if they had that shampoo out i would deff tell you about it -



My hair is puffy/ tight curls. Im black/white.I want something other then a flat iron 2 straighten it.Help plz

OMG.. if only a mircle would happen and there was actually a chemical that straightens your hair.. That would be awsome!.. but sadly i have heard of no such thing..



My hair is puffy/ tight curls. Im black/white.I want something other then a flat iron 2 straighten it.Help plz

Hi Dear,



If you are biracial--you must understand that you have hair that is similar to many African-American people. You have kinky hair. I'm black, and in order for your hair to get straight; you must either get a Perm (Relaxer), or you must straighten your hair with a blow-dryer after you wash it...If you want a Perm, you can ask a black woman that you know put a perm into your hair. You can use anything from "Optimum" perm, to "Dark N Lovely" to "Gentle Treatment". These are what black women use to get straight hair. You can find a box of perm in your local drug store or a walmart in the black women's hair section..Or, you can go to a local black beauty salon and they will be happy to give you a perm, but it will cost about $65 dollars.



OR--this is how you can get quick striaght hair. After you wash your hair, rub some baby oil in your hair (or a light grease). . Then put your hair into about 7 sections using rubber bands (separating large chunks of hair). Then, you run a blowdryer through your hair on HIGH with a comb attached, and keep combing it %26amp; combing it while its on. Keep doing this until each piece gets straight. After a piece gets staright; put it back into the rubber band %26amp; move on to the next section of hair.



Honet, dont worry, just welcome to the world of having black hair :)



My hair is puffy/ tight curls. Im black/white.I want something other then a flat iron 2 straighten it.Help plz

i have the same problem! i honestly wish i knew the answer... i think the best way to go is to go with either



~*HOLLYWOOD ROXSTAR*~



or



Lady Luck



s answer.



im sorry i cant help more than that, but good luck. (i personaly am going with ren's answer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report