Thursday, November 26, 2009

White blonde hair, yay or nay?

Recently, after months of a few highlights here and there in my quest for blonde hair, my hair is now a honey blonde with white blonde highlights all through, and I'm aiming to go slightly towards platinum but a cooler, white/champagne blonde (not pure bleach).



Just wanted opinions on what others think of that sort of hair colour. My hair is in good condition, and I plan to take extra care of it as I embark for my ideal blonde, and I'm fair but not extremely pale, so I won't look washed out.



Opinions on white/champagne/platinum blonde hair colour? (BTW my natural hair colour is a very light brown/golden blonde)



White blonde hair, yay or nay?

YAY! i think it will look really good on u,u now kendra from the girls next door has platinum blonde hair and it looks good on her so u should do it and u can always dye it another color if u dont like it



White blonde hair, yay or nay?

Only if it's for a purpose, like if you're punk or something. It doens't look good on nearly ANYONE.



White blonde hair, yay or nay?

I like ' normal ' blond. Not too white. Send me a picture please:-)



White blonde hair, yay or nay?

it doesnt always look good.



then again, it depends on your face shape and skintone %26amp;%26amp; age.



i think if your under 33, not too pale, and your face shape isnt square, go for it.



but if you even bend over one of those standards ^^



it'll be really weird!!!



White blonde hair, yay or nay?

this color is my dream color its smart sassy and glamourous..with a hint of class....go for it and knock everyone off their feet....keep it well maintained and you wont regret it...go girl!!!



White blonde hair, yay or nay?

this hair color can look so cute and i love it! do it!



White blonde hair, yay or nay?

yay.



Blonde hair is great!



White blonde hair, yay or nay?

YAY!! What ever makes you feel good. You will know what others think. Walk by a construction going on. You'll know by the whistles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report